From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 11:12:29 EST

This recipe was sent to me in response to my question
Will try the other recipes another time.   This one was easy.

   This recipe was given to me by someone whose husband was diagnosed about
20 years ago--before all the stuff we have today to choose from.  I send it
because it is super easy and the waffles are very crisp and good.  It uses
rice flour and I usually don't care for the taste of rice but for some
reason this is different.
1 cup rice flour or 1/2 cup of rice flour and 1/2 cup of potato starch
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 eggs
1/4 cup oil
1 1/4 cup of buttermilk
Whisk dry ingredients; add rest of ingredients and stir to mix.  Bake in
waffle iron.