Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 12:40:48 EDT

I would like to make a list of all the CELIAC list readers that are
attending the CSA conference in Dallas on October 4-6.  I will then send
a copy of that list to all the other attendees.  (To find out more about
the conference, call CSA at (402) 558-0600; write them at PO Box 31700,
Omaha, NE  68131-0700; or e-mail them at [log in to unmask])

If you are attending the CSA conference and would like to be included in
this list, please send me a PRIVATE e-mail note and let me know.  Please
do NOT send your note to this list; we don't want to fill the mailboxes
of the other 1,500 subscribers with mail that most would find of little
value.

If you are attending the CSA conference, send a private note with your
name(s) and e-mail address to:

   Jim Lyles

It would also help to include your city and state; who knows, some of
you might even be close enough to each other to car pool!

If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, please write to me privately
about suggested places to eat during the conference.  I will also
collect this information and share it with all the conference
participants (and anyone else that writes to me privately).

--
-- Jim Lyles ................... Home: [log in to unmask]
-- Holly, Michigan, USA ........ Work: [log in to unmask]