From:
independent observer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:41:50 -0400

Dear Members of the List Serve,

I noticed two people raised questions today about malt in breakfast cereals
and one of them suggested a massive campaign to convince Kellogs to change
their ingredients.  I would love to see that happen!  I've called Kellog's
myself and asked them to do just that, but didn't get much response.  They
seemed to think it wasn't worth catering to "just a few" who had food
problems, and said they had to consider their larger market. I don't think
most people would stop buying corn flakes or rice krispies just because it
had corn malt instead of barley malt, do you?  Maybe if more of us called?
Their phone number is 1-800-962-1413.

Regards,
Lani K. Thompson
E. Stoneham, ME