From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:13:08 -0600

Dear Listserv members,
  I have just discovered excellent free GF dining travel cards.  The authors
of LET'S EAT OUT, Kim Koeller and Robert LaFrance, gave me an early copy of
the Russian one when we took a riverboat tour from St. Petersburg to Moscow
last August.  It worked extremely well with the kitchen personnel, and I did
not get sick.
   You, too, can obtain cards in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Greek,
and Russian on their website at
http://www.glutenfreepassport.com/traveling/translations.html.
We plan to use the French card soon ourselves in Paris. I suggest you print
them in color and laminate them.
   For details about celiacs eating out in ethnic restaurants, order Let's
Eat Out. I have no financial interest in this company.  I'm just a satisfied
customer.
Sincerely, Janet Rinehart, Chairman, Houston Celiac Support
Group,www.houstonceliacs.org