From:
Anna Sobaski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Sobaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 12:15:55 -0500

Dear "Manna From Anna" Customers,

As of Oct. 1, 2005 the name of the Manna From Anna gluten-free mixes is changing
to "Breads From Anna."

Along with this name change we are offering some new products, listed below.

Gluten, Soy and Rice Free Bread mix (orange label). Besides making a very large
loaf of bread, many divide up the mix and also make a delicious pizza crust or dinner
rolls.  Try a cinnamon raisin bread, herbed olive loaf and more. All recipes can be
found at www.glutenevolution.com

Gluten, Corn, Dairy Soy and Rice Free Bread mix (green label). This is a great
foundation bread mix for any of the recipes mentioned above. Add in your own
creativity and enjoy what these mixes will allow.

Gluten, Corn, Dairy, Soy, Rice and YEAST Free (blue label). A delicious and easy to
prepare bread mix which also makes a great pizza crust.

NEW: Banana Bread (yellow label). This bread is also Gluten, Corn, Dairy, Soy, Rice
and Yeast free. The most often heard remark about the Banana Bread is that it is
"Just like what my Grandmother used to make!" It is  moist and the banana flavor
comes from pure banana.

Coming Soon:
Pie Crust and Pumpkin Bread. Please go to www.glutenevolution.com to learn more.

Thank you very much to the many loyal customers seeking good health and the
renewed pleasure in eating.

Always feel free to drop an email or call toll free at 877-354-3886 if you have any
questions or comments.

As a final note, if you have been to our website before you may have to click your
refresh button to view the changes.

Anna