From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:39:36 -0600

Those of us in San Antonio have been aware of the yummy food at Little
Aussie Bakery since they opened in November, 2006.  Today there was a story
about it in the local San Antonio Expres News.  Here is the link to the
story.  The owners are celiac, and recent arrivals from Australia.  Many of
their customers are not gluten intolerant; they just appreciate the food.
The website is http://www.thelittleaussiebakery.com/ .

http://www.mysanantonio.com/salife/food/stories/MYSA022807.8Q.aussie.short.3
e5ed2.html

If this link does not work for you, let me know and I will send it another
way.

Anne Barfield

San Antonio, Texas

www.chickenparadise.com