From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:25:17 -0800

At 09:36 AM 3/25/01 -0500, Nancy Garniez quoted the following in her summary:

>My concerns were twofold:  First, my symptoms (numbness in extremities,
>already  proven by milogram not to be peripheral neuropathy) and dizzy
>spells.

A myelogram would not "prove" the absense of peripheral neuropathy. All it
shows is any gross damage to, or impingement on, the spinal cord.
Neuropathies can be caused by any damage to the nervous system, anywhere
along the way from the brain to the location of the pain. Just pressure on
a nerve in the leg can cause a neuropathy below that in the same leg. -vance

BTW, is this celiac humor? :)

The 10th runner up of this year's Bulwer Lytton contest (run by the
English Dept of San Jose State University), wherein one writes only the
first line of a bad novel, was: "As a scientist, Throckmorton knew that
if he were ever to break wind in the echo chamber he would never hear
the end of it."