From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:22:06 EDT

I have a wonderful recipe that calls for a jar of Major Gray Mango Chutney.
I purchased one at Trader Joe's and then noticed that it had modified food
starch as an ingredient.  There is not phone number or address on the jar
from Trader Joe's, only the Trader Joe name.  Does anyone know if this
product is GF?  Thank you in advance for your response.  Renee C.