From:
Shailavi Jain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shailavi Jain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:47:08 -0800

Most people had good things to say:

1. You'll be pleased to hear that we have many CRUISE reviews on our website, GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ), which is a website containing thousands of user-submitted GF dining and travel reviews.
Reviews are searchable by location by visiting our Search/Mapping page ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php ), but for cruises, we've recently added a new page devoted to the
policies of all the major U.S.-based cruise lines and with links to
user-submitted reviews of each. You can find that page here:
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecruises.php
And we actually showcased two Carnival ships in one of our Featured Reviews from several years ago:
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured200906-07.php

2.  i just wanted to let you know that i cruised on carnival last winter and i was
treated royally. every evening , a hostess cam to our table and we
discussed my options for the following day. i had gf french toast for breakfast and a variety of other fabulous options for
dinner. on several occasions, they made me a gf molten chocolate cake
for dessert.needless to say, i put on quite a few pounds :) but well
worth it. make sure you make yourself clear about needing to eat gf on
the form you fill out as well as with the maitre'd in the dining room.
hope your experience is as good as mine was.

*******
*******