From:
Linda Etherton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:58:01 -0400

Hi all,

I spoke to a representative at Hunt's today.  ALL of their tomato
products (including spaghetti sauce, Family Favorites, ketchup, etc.)
are gluten free except:

Diced Tomatoes with mild green chilies (vinegar)
Ketchup (vinegar)
BBQ Sauce (vinegar)
Spaghetti Sauce:
Original Flavored with Meat (HVP)
Classic Italian 4 Cheese (ricotta made with vinegar)
Classic Italian with Italian Sausage (soy made from wheat???)

For those who are no longer concerned with vinegar, that means almost
everything.

I use Hunt's products because I developed a corn allergy (I believe as a
result of leaky gut syndrome) and found that Contadina contains high
fructose corn syrup.  Hunt's may cost a little more, but you might want
to consider what you're paying for.

Linda