From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 22:31:54 -0500

Spring is beautiful this year at Chicken Paradise ( www.chickenparadise.com
) and the hens are finally laying lots of eggs!  Cleo the peahen has laid 5
eggs, and we are wondering when she will start sitting on them.  FYI.... It
takes 28 days to hatch them, and this is her first clutch of eggs.  We might
have baby peachicks before the beginning of June.

We have planted another whole garden of organic vegetables and herbs, and
hope to be serving home-grown sliced tomatoes with breakfasts before long.
The figs are coming along, and I will be making fig jam (a breakfast
favorite) by July.

We hope you will want to vacation in San Antonio this summer, so call and
make reservations.  There are many GF friendly places to eat in San Antonio,
and we have a binder listing all of them.  Let us be your celiac concierges
while you relax, swim in the pool and enjoy being GF at Chicken Paradise.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF B&B
606 Jackson Keller Rd
San Antonio, Texas 78216