Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:53:52 -0500

                                    HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

For those we have not met I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you what
we do. Bob has Celiac Disease and in 1998 we started our company with
the mission to try to make the Gluten-free Lifestyle easier, by making
going out to eat and traveling easier. We try to do this in a number of
ways.

Our members receive a QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER that:  Highlight
National Restaurant chain menus; Offers the results of our Members' Test
Kitchen - where our volunteers evaluate products sent to them by
manufacturers; Share our and our members travel experiences;  Ruth's
Kitchen introduces new and sometimes exotic products we search out, and
also shares unique recipes that we come across in our travels; Mike's
Travel Tips; and so much more.

With the cooperation of Local Support Groups, we provide entertaining and
in-depth WORKSHOPS on "Going Out To Eat and Traveling Gluten-free"
that try to make it easier for those on the Gluten-free Diet to once again
enjoy their vacations. Have your Group Leaders contact us to work out
arrangements for a Workshop for your area.

We arrange Gluten-free Getaways of all kinds: 2-3 night mini Getaways to
mostly domestic locations - Charleston, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, etc.;
Ocean and River Boat Cruises and Exotic Tours all over the World - China,
Israel, African Safaris, Down Under, Egypt and more. We escort all of our
Gluten-free Getaways. We not only provide safe food, but GOOD food -
not that boneless, skinless, tasteless chicken breast with baked potato and
steamed vegetables.  Our Getaways now boast of more than 50% of
participants having traveled with us on at least one other previously.

Members receive discounts on our Workshops and Gluten-free Getaways.

We'd be happy to send you a complimentary copy of our latest Quarterly
Newsletter - just send us your name and address and we'll get it right out
to you. You can also let us know you would like to be on our mailing list
by a return e-mail with "LIST ME" in the subject line.

Or better yet, JOIN US us by sending your check in the amount of $40 for
your annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Court          Havre de Grace, MD  21078

Currently Offered Gluten-free Getaways:

*   TULIPS & THE ROMANTIC RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
     April 21 ~ 30, 2010

*   ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR of VANCOUVER, CANADA
    May 17 ~ 26, 2010

*   ISRAEL & JORDAN TOUR
    June 23 ~  July 3, 2010

*   SAFARI in KENYA / MASS MIGRATION + Tour and Lunch in Dubai
    July 22 ~ August 3, 2010

*   BALTIMORE INNER HARBOR (HARBOR PLACE) mini
    September 21 ~ 23, 2010

*   FALL FOLIAGE NEW ENGLAND & CANADA CRUISE
    September 23 ~ October 2, 2010

Gluten-free Getaways In The Works:

*   NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA TOUR  -  Late November, 2010

*   CLUB MED MID- WINTER in TURKS & CAICOS  -  Feb 2011

*   INDIA  -  March, 2011

*   SCOTLAND, WALES & ENGLAND  -  Fall, 2011

AND MORE TO COME !

Check us out at  HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

or us with any questions at 410-939-3218