From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 08:12:35 -0500

Dear Friends,

1-2-3 Gluten Free currently has 9 delicious, easy-to-make, non-gritty
mixes:

Southern Glory Biscuit
Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
Allie's Awesome Pancakes
Aaron's Favorite Rolls
Meredith's Marvelous Muffins/Quickbread
Devilishly Decadent Brownies
Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
Peri's Perfect Chocolate Poundcake
Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & cut Sugar Cookies

We are currently working to create even more sensational products for
you.  Please feel free to drop us an email and let us know if there are
particular products you'd like to see.

All of our products are produced in a dedicated gluten-free, Kosher
facility.  In addition to being gluten-free and wheat-free, our products
are also free of of many other allergens and are clearly marked as such.
We list recipes on our website (www.123glutenfree.com) so you can easily
alter the products, if you like.  We also list the stores that carry our
products so you can easily find them.

Visit the testimonials page on our website (www.123glutenfree.com) to read
what some of our customers are saying.

We wish you all a very healthy and happy spring.  Thank you for your
continued support of our family's efforts.

Carol and Kim
1-2-3 Gluten Free
7545 Fernwood Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45237