Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:40:27 -0500

I had my cooking club dinner last night, the first time I've hosted since being GF.  The way our club works, the host chooses the complete menu.  I assigned the recipes to the other members and was responsible for preparing the main entree and beverages.  Of course, every recipe I picked was GF and I called it "Welcome to My (gluten-free) World".   It turned out very well and I received lots of compliments on the recipes.  Here is a list of what I put together.  If you'd like me to forward the Word document that has all the recipes, just let me know.

Sesame Crackers with Cheese and Fruit
Focaccia with Caramelized Onions
Crab Salad with Rice Noodles and Spicy Carrot Sauce
Summer Corn and Rice Pilaf
Green Beans with Pecan Paste
Pesto-Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Cherry Tomatoes
Rhubarb-Berry Fool with Ginger Cream

(The recipes that called for specific GF ingredients, such as the crackers and foccacia bread, I supplied the GF flours and xanthan gum.)

Barbara
MN