Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 15:29:56 -0500

here are some of my opinions on Dean Pulsifer's questions:

Round loaves make it harder to cut for convenient sandwiches. The round
shape supposedly makes for better mixing as it uses a rotary paddle but type
of machine is also a factor. I have had to round welbuilt machines and have
had good success. cut in half moon slices.

There has been a lot of discussion about increased sensitivity to gluten
with time but I don't think its been proven. anyhow the immediate danger of
intestinal damage I think is more\ore important.

Betty Hagamans books are the best there is and a must.

Good Luck
Bernie Mansbach                                 ~_0   _0
Scotia, NY                                     _ \<---\ < _
voice (518)393-3475
data/fax (518) 393-1307