Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:26:06 -0500

If interested, please respond directly to:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
My name is Rebecca Panzer, I am a graduate student and dietitian at Emerson College in Boston. I am creating a gluten free guide to college with guidance from Dr. Daniel Leffler, a gastroenterologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for my final graduate project.
To complete the project, I need the opinions and experience of celiac patients between the ages of 18 to 24 who are planning to or have already moved away from home (either for college or not).
There are 3 components to the study. I need volunteers to complete one or all of the following between March 1st and April 9th:
1.

20-30 minute telephone interview
2.      60 minute focus group (March 20th on the Emerson College Campus, 120 Boylston St, Boston, MA-complete with a gluten free lunch!)
*

1 focus group for people who have not moved away from home
*       1 focus group for people who have already moved away
1.

15-20 minute online survey (chance to win 1 of 8, $20 iTunes gift certificates)
*

To access the survey, please clink on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22AAA4C3U7J (NOTE: Survey can only be taken once per computer)

The study explores topics such as:
o Preparation to manage the gluten free diet independently
o Challenges encountered in sticking to the gluten free diet
o Preferred content and format for receiving information about celiac disease
If you (or someone you know with celiac disease) are interested in participating in this study or if you have any questions regarding the study, please contact me at:
Rebecca Panzer, R.D., L.D.
phone: 1-339-293-7377

*******
*******