Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:16:27 -0400

The AllergyGrocer.com NEW (and free) CATALOG is out with a money saving
coupon right on the cover!  To request a printed copy go to
http://www.allergygrocery.com/catalog_request.php or email us at
[log in to unmask] .  Go to the bottom left of the home page if you
would like to download it instead.

Your health is our #1 priority, and we take your food concerns seriously!
Our goal is to help make your life easier so you can spend more time
enjoying meals and snack times.  And although we started the gluten-free
industry trend of identifying other food concerns besides gluten, and
labeling foods as "Free of", we are proud to raise the allergen labeling
"bar" once.  We now identify 18 potential allergens (including wheat,
gluten, dairy, peanut, tree nut, shellfish, fish, sesame, soy, corn, rice,
and more) by where they may be found in the plant or ingredient sources, as
well as Kosher, Feingold, Organic, GMO-Free, Kid Friendly, New, and Best
Seller status.  So now YOU can decide if a food is safe for you.

At Allergy Grocer we don't carry just any product because it is available on
the market.   We sample them so we can give you our honest opinions, and
strive to select only tasty, quality products that we feel pay close
attention to food allergens.   Come visit us at www.allergygrocer.com or
call us at 800-891-0083.

Jay Berger
Allergy Grocer aka Miss Roben's
91 Western Maryland Pkwy, #7
Hagerstown, MD 21740
301-665-9582
www.AllergyGrocer.com <http://www.allergygrocer.com/> "
Happiness is nothing more than health & a poor memory." Albert Schweitzer