From:
Kris Platzbecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:19:19 -0500

I received a letter from McNeil Consumer's the other day because of a
follow up to a call I made about a gluten free medication.  I am puzzled
because Children's Motrin is no longer on their GF list.  I was wondering
if this may have been an error made by the representative typing up the
letter, or does anyone have any info that children's motrin now contains
gluten?  I will be calling them back within the next couple of days, but
wanted to see if anyone on the list had additional information on the
subject.  Thanks!

Kris