From:
G Breton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:02:30 -0400

Hello everyone!  I am wondering if anyone here who has celiac or gluten
sensitivity/intolerance also has keratosis pilaris. I am wondering if there
is any link. I have not been diagnoses with celiac, but I definitely react
to gluten (digestive issues, neuropathies, pain, paratheisias, swollen
glands, fatigue, mood issues).  Since changing my diet and adding some
nutritional supplements my keratosis pilaris has disappeared. This does not
make a lot of sense if you look at the traditional description of KP since
it is still winter and very dry here. I have not change any of my
bathing/moisturing products. I am not mostly Paleo and have been juicing
regularly.  would love to hear if others have had similar experiences.

Thanks!
Gloria

--
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a
tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."-- Albert