From:
Uri Markus - The Write Connecti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:30:17 +0200

Hello list,

I want to now second Anne Washburn's enthusiasm. Hopefully it wasn't a
fluke. I made the Brown and White bread recipe that comes with the
Welbilt 4800 machine and it turned out perfectly. (Although I had to
bake it for an extra 10 minutes). I mean really perfectly.

For those that related to the "discrepancy in cycles" question, I timed
the bread on the machine, as usual, and set up a battery-operated
kitchen timer. They worked in cync. So that was not the problem.

Anyway, I am taking your advice and am removing the blade after the
DOUGH cycle. Now all I get is a depression where the shaft on which the
blade sits is. (That is not removeable.)

So now I'm hooked.

Anyone have any ideas for the Pasta Express pasta maker? Do Bette
Hagman's pasta recipes work there? Can you really make bread sticks?
Has anyone tried the machine?

Thanks, as always,

Sharon Marcus