From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:19:39 -0400

SALE: 15% off Selected SmartList Subscriptions..............

BUY A SUBSCRIPTION between now and August 9, 2007 and we'll give you 15% off the regular price.

Just enter this coupon code VFNJ04030535693 here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_catalog_coupon.php

ALREADY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SMARTLIST? Take advantage of our sale by adding an extra year to your current subscription!

******************

ABOUT CLAN THOMPSON SMARTLISTS...

Our Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartList programs are the _only_ celiac software programs that contain _verified_ information on the gluten status of different products. We contact manufacturers directly and report what they say about their products, and we include contact info with each entry in case you wish to contact manufacturers yourself. Our FOOD SMARTLIST currently contains information on around 6,400 products and our DRUG SMARTLIST contains information on around 2,100 products. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, Palm handhelds and Pocket PCs.  Download a FREE demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

******************

This Month's Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we called them in July, 2007. Some of these products do not yet appear in the current SmartList but will be included in the next update. The USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 6,400 items. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Al Fresco Fully Cooked Dinner Sausage - sweet Italian style
Al Fresco Fully Cooked Dinner Sausage - sweet apple
Al Fresco Fully Cooked Dinner Sausage - Buffalo style
Al Fresco Breakfast Sausage - Wild Blueberry
Wild Thymes Thai Chili Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce
Wild Thymes Moroccan Spicy Pepper Dipping Sauce
Heinz Organic Ketchup
Heinz One Carb Ketchup
Jack Daniel's EZ Marinader -- Garlic & Herb Variety
Green & Black's White Chocolate Bar
White Wave Silk Live Smoothies (mango - peach)
Sonny's Bar-B-Q Sauce - Smokin
Amy's Kitchen Organic Cream of Tomato (reg. Or light sodium)
Amy's Kitchen Garden Vegetable Lasagna (made with rice pasta)
Schwan's Beef Tamales, 6 ct. (UPC: 1769600222)
Delimex Chicken Taquitos, 25 ct. (UPC: 1769600029)
Ore-Ida Deep Fries Crinkle Cuts (24 oz.) UPC: 1312000845
Ore-Ida Hash Browns (5 lb.) UPC: 1312000854
Lea & Perrin's Traditional Steak Sauce
Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce (original and for chicken)

*******
*******