From:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:03:27 -0700

In pain # one I did not explain that it was for arthritis and fipro, so I will do pain # two first.

Has severe arthritis and fipro. Can only take Darvocet.

Another takes Darvocet also.

Takes Disclofenao 75 mg. twice a day . Says to go to gluten free medication site.

Fipro pain gone since getting enough thyroid meds.Started with Armur and switched to Cytomel made a big difference.

Takes Hydronmorphine and Tamacet for breakthrough pain management.
For nerve pain control takes Topamax and Triliptal. Says Topamax in US is marketed for migraine.

# i pain summary

Vicodin
Vicadin made one person ill.
Excedrin migraine
Motrin
Aleve
Three take Tylenol
Two take Advil
Morphine
Two take extra strength Tylenol
Bayer aspirin
Store brand ibuprophen. Calls the 800 # to verify ingredients
Acetamine for mild pain
generic Fioricet for migraine and Tylenol with codeine for