From:
Lorraine Order <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:06:28 -0400

 Thank you for all your replies.
Though the company says it is gluten free the advise anyone with a gluten sensitivity not to take it  due to the wheat dextrin in it.
Two people took it with no problems.
Another one had taken it for years when they did not have wheat dextrin in the product. when they changed the ingredients and added wheat dextrin (even though it was less than 20ppm} they got sick.
Anotheer person use it and suffered extreme gas.
Another person referred me to gluten free living article where they advise you about wheat dextrin.Someone advised using metamucil instead.
I've decided not to use benefiber. I think it come down to a personal choice.
Lorraine

*******
*******