From:
"Laura B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura B.
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:00:19 -0400

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all so much for responding - you all are the best GF support group!
After I posted that apparantly pretzel rods don't exist, I received many
Glutino's website and found a small version only.  So, I decided to write to
Glutino and received the following quick response from them:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us here at Glutino Foods. We appreciate your
suggestion of creating a gluten free ptetzel rod. While we do not have
immediate plans to do so at this time, I will forward your suggestions
and comments to the appropriate department for future consideration.

Have a great day,

Linda

Customer Service

Glutino Foods

Toll Free: 1.800.363.3438

I will probably try to make my own.  I was hoping to use them for some candy
molds (if you are interested, you can see the molds in the link)
http://www.wilton.com/store/site/department.cfm?id=3E3055F4-475A-BAC0-
5BF69D3BE629F985

Again, thanks for all the responses - I really appreciate it!

Regards,
Laura