From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:50:10 +0000

List members,

I have contacted Eli Lilly concerning Ann's note from an earlier post.  I
asked if there was any relationship between the use of Humalog insulin and
the occurance of Celiac symptoms.  Sharon, the young lady I talked to
indicated there was no history or any information of such symptoms for
people using Humalog.

Certainly, if you have had symptoms after starting use of this type of
insulin, contact the manufacturer and advise them of your concerns and
experiences.

The contact number is 1-800-545-5979.  There is a series of 'select'
numbers, but a real human eventually shows up to process your inquiry.

Dave Taylor,  Mentor, OH