From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:29:58 EST

Hi Everyone!

We have a lot of great things planned for Monday's meeting.  Here are  the
highlights:
    *   Free Giveaway - 1 year subscription (for new subscribers only) to
Living  Without, a gluten free magazine
    *   Survey of Celiac Support Group - a great opportunity to let us know
your  thoughts and get involved
    *   Program - Celiac Blood Testing.  This program is presented by a
fellow celiac and you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
    *   Announcements - new and exciting announcements about our group and
new GF  products!
Hope to see you there!

Just in case you missed it the first time:  the meeting is Monday (not
Tuesday).  Here are the details:

OKLAHOMA CELIAC SUPPORT GROUP  MEETING
Monday, January 8, 2007
6:30 pm - Meet and Greet
7:00 pm - Meeting
Integris Baptist Hospital
Conference Rooms C, D and E
Program:  "Celiac Blood  Testing"  presented by Tina Moore of Diagnostic
Laboratories of Oklahoma  and fellow celiac.

Each family should bring a gluten free  snack to share during refreshment
time after the meeting.  Drinks will be  provided.

_www.okceliac.com_ (http://www.okceliac.com)