From:
Celiac Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 04:52:09 -0700

My 12 month old daughter, Kyra has CD.  This has opened my eyes to the
rest of my family, including myself.  I have not felt well for a
while, but chalked it up to approaching 40 and having 3 babies all 18
months apart.  As I read the symptoms of the disease, including
steatorrhea, I fear I too have it.  I planned my last pregnancy
immediately, but our plans considering are on hold, following testing
and info from the group.  I have 2 immediate questions. 1) After
starting the diet how long should I wait to conceive?  2)  If I had CD
while pregnant with Kyra what might have occurred as far as her
development and health during pregnancy? 3)How dangerous is accidental
Ingestion and pregnancy?

==
[log in to unmask]    Utah