From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:11:34 EDT

DANNA KORN TO SPEAK IN MILWAUKEEa |Danna Korn, author of Kids With Celiac
Disease:  A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy Gluten-Free Children and
founder of Raising Our Celiac Kids (R.O.C.K.), a support group for families
of children with celiac disease, will speak in Milwaukee on Saturday,
September 15th, 2001 in the Auditorium of the Health Research Center at the
Medical College of Wisconsin, 8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
at 1:00 p.m.  This speaking event is sponsored jointly by Friends of Celiac
Disease Research and the Milwaukee Celiac-Sprue Crew.  This speaking
engagement is free to the public and Danna's new book will be available for
purchase.  Gluten-free refreshments and snacks will be provided.

Directions and parking instructions to the Medical College of Wisconsin are:

--From the Northa |Take I-43 south to Milwaukee to exit 10 (I-94 west
- Madison), to U.S. Hwy 45 (exit 305B), go north on Hwy 45 to Watertown
Plank Road (exit 40), go east on Watertown Plank Road to 87th Street,
turn right on 87th Street and take a right at the second driveway.
Proceed up the driveway into the parking lot.

--From the Southeasta |Take I-43 west towards Milwaukee to the I-894 bypass
(Madison/Fond du Lac - exit 316), follow I-894 north to U.S. Hwy 45 north,
continue north on Hwy 45 to Watertown Plank Road (exit 40), go east on
Watertown Plank Road to 87th Street and take a right at the second driveway.=

Proceed up the driveway into the parking lot.

--From the Southwesta |Take I-43 (Rock Freeway) to U.S. Hwy 45/I-894 north, go
north to hwy 45 to Watertown Plank Road (exit 40), go east on Watertown Plank
Road to 87th Street, turn right on 87th Street and take a right at the second
driveway.  Proceed up the driveway into the parking lot.

--From the Westa |Take I-94 east (Milwaukee) to U.S. Hwy 45 north (exit 305B),
go north on Hwy 45 to Watertown Plank Road (exit 40), go east on Watertown
Plank Road to 87th Street, turn right on 87th Street and take a right at the
second driveway.  Proceed up the driveway into the parking lot.

Use either the north entrance to the College or front entrance to the
College's Health Research Center.  Parking is available on the top level of
the College Ramp.

If you should have further questions or concerns, please contact Dana
Tehako-Esser, Executive Director of Friends of Celiac Disease Research, at
[log in to unmask], please indicate "Danna Korn" in the subject line.