From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:40:51 EST

Hello,

I recently meant to buy some vitamins reccomended to me by another celiac.  I
accidently got the syrup form rather than the pill form.  The pills are GF.
The things in the list of ingredients look okay.  Is there any chance that
the vitamins themselves come from some form of gluten?  Any info would be
appreciated.

lance