From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:57:09 -0400

Greetings to our Minute Chefs!

Thanks to those of you who visited us in San Diego, LA, and Toronto this past month.  We're thrilled with the response we've been receiving about our products, and we want to thank you for helping get the word out to your local communities.

Food-Tek's 2006 Tour continues - our next stop is Salt Lake City for the GIG Conference (June 9-10) - be sure to stop by to try some fresh waffles, soft and spongy (and fresh) sandwich bread, and our crowd-pleasing Minute Chocolate Cake and Cornbread.

If you're planning on coming to the Suffolk Vendor Fair in NY, be sure to check out the official debut of our newest item - Fast & Fresh Hamburger Buns!  If you can't make it there, give us a call at 800-648-8114, or drop us an email at [log in to unmask] for details.

We welcome and appreciate your feedback about our website, our products, our service, or any other matter. The more we hear from our customers, the better we can meet your needs.

Thank you for your continued support. So please, if you have thoughts, comments, ideas - even criticisms - please drop us a line at [log in to unmask] , or call 800-648-8114.

Remember - Orders over $24.99 receive FREE shipping to anywhere in the Continental US!  But, if you prefer to buy locally, please tell your favorite stores about our products, and that you want to see our products on their shelves.

Finally, if you are part of a support group, and would like to show our products at an upcoming group meeting, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll send you a free sample kit.