From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:43:29 -0500

Below is Cold Stone Creamery's gf info on the website.  They also have
allergen info for eggs, lactose, nuts, etc., on this same page (links
below).

Do Cold Stone Creamery products contain Gluten?
None our ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbets contain glutens.  Some
mix-ins do have glutens such as brownies, graham cracker, cookie dough,
Oreos, Kit Kat Bars and any candies that have a berry component to
them.  Although we take precautions by cleaning the mixing stone often,
we cannot guarantee that residual products containing glutens will not
accidentally be mixed into your ice cream.  In addition, our caramel and
fudge sauces contain oat flour, which may affect some people.

Website: http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/main/index.asp

Link to information about their menu:
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/secondary/history5.asp

Link to FAQs/allergy/nutritional info: