From:
Michel Sikorsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 09:40:13 PST

Mexican Food
You gave us a good recipe for Tacos
Can you do the same for Chili Con Carne?

I am primarily interested in the Chili seasoning mix
There are several brands out there that come nicely packaged
e.g. Old El Paso Chile seasoning mix, Mexicasa Mexican Chili
seasoning mix, and Club House Chili seasoning mix.
(Old El Paso also makesTaco seasoning mix)

Do you or anyone out there know if these or any others are glurten
free?
Michel
Kanada
Please respond or I will send more cold weather and snow to ye all