From:
Sara Sprung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 13:54:35 -0500

I AM CURED!!!!
In reference to my plea for help with morning sickness here is the summary of
advice I received.

1. B-6 Vitamin supplements start with 25mg and move up gradually if
necessary(call doctor 1st)
This is the first thing I tried and it worked the following day.   There is
medical research that confirms b-6 helps with nausea.

The following are other suggestions that have worked for people.
2.High protein diet
3.Pickled Ginger(in rice vinegar.. my ob has heard that this works too)
4.Raspberry Tea,Nettle Tea
5.Coke Syrup from drug store
6. Check blood sugar stability -may be causing nausea.

Thanks to everyone for their help. I doubt I would be feeling this great
without your help!