From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 15:15:27 -0400

I received my copy of the premier issue of this magazine in the mail
today. What a TREAT!! This is a slick, professional, well-done,
*wonderful* magazine!  How great to have all the beautiful articles and
advertisements with SAFE ingredients! It was great, too, to recognize so
many names of listmembers, doctors, authors, etc., in the letters and
articles!

Congratulations to all involved with the production of this important
addition to the education and delight of GF and other food or chemically
sensitive people!

Subscription rate is $12 US per year, $20 US for 2 years. All Canadian and
other international orders must be prepaid in US funds. This is a
quarterly publication. For subscriber information, call (in US)
630-415-3378. I encourage all of you who are able to start up a
subscription and support this work! A portion of the profits from the
magazine will be donated to cancer research and to helping those in need.

Anne Washburn
Co-owner, APH - Association of Personal Historians List
Visit the APH at http://personalhistorians.org