Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 23:06:05 -0500

Hi All~~

Last year, or perhaps in 2010, someone conducted a study of multivitamins
to find out if the amounts of each vitamin was actually contained in the
vitamin pill or capsule, if the vitamin dissolved or broke down in the
stomach or intestine as intended, and whether or not there were harmful
ingredients in the vitamins, such as arsenic. I don't recall who did the
study (maybe Consumer Lab?), but I need to either find that article or get
the list of vitamins that passed the testing. My PCP wants me on a GFDF
multivitamin due to continuing and worsening malnutrition, which we don't
understand since I seem to be eating enough. I'm showing increasing
cognitive problems - can't recall names, words, missing appointments, etc.,
so before he sends me for testing for early Alzheimer's, he wants to
improve my nutritional status as much as possible.

Does anyone have a list of the companies who passed the test or the article
itself? It was kind of a big deal in the news, but I can't locate the
article. I think Cosco's Kirkland Signature vitamins were on the list, but
I could be mistaken. If they are, do I have to join Cosco to buy the
vitamins? And are they GFDF?

Any help with the list or article will be greatly appreciated! I couldn't
recall the name of one of my nieces today and was horrified, not to mention
frightened nearly to death!

Thanks so much for any information anyone can share!

Cheers~~
Ayn in Kansas

--
*
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen