From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:58:42 -0500

*Dear friends,
In an earlier ad, we offered a sample list of products you can learn more
about on www.myGlutenFacts.com. Since seemingly identical products sold in
Canada and the United States are often made under different manufacturing
conditions, we have revised this sample to include the country to which this
product information applies to.

Our website lets you to choose a country before browsing through the product
list to avoid this type of confusion.

So here is the sample list with the countries listed:
Doritos* *Fiery Habanero Flavored Tortilla Chips *(USA) (GF Meter: shared
equipment with gluten)
*Riceworks **Parmesan & Sundried Tomato Rice Crisps* (USA & Canada) (GF
Meter: gluten free equipment)
*Lesser Evil* *Black&White Kettle Corn* (USA & Canada) (GF Meter: shared
equipment with gluten)
*Smarties **Candy Wafer Rolls* (USA) (GF Meter: gluten free facility)
*Rockets **Candy Wafer Rolls* (Canada) (GF Meter: gluten free facility)
*M&Ms* *Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy* (USA & Canada) (GF Meter: gluten free
facility)
*Allan* *Fruitasia Gummie Berries* (USA & Canada) (GF Meter: gluten free
equipment)
*Honey Nut Chex Cereal *(USA) (GF Meter: shared equipment with gluten)
*Betty Crocker **Chocolate Brownie Mix* (USA) (GF Meter: gluten free
facility)
*Glutenfreeda's **Chicken & Cheese **Burrito *(USA & Canada) (GF Meter:
gluten free facility)
*EnviroKidz* *Organic Cheetah Berry Crispy Rice Bars* (USA & Canada) (GF
Meter: shared equipment with gluten)
*Mi-Del* *Chocolate Chip Cookies* (USA & Canada) (GF Meter: shared equipment
with gluten)
*Kinnikinnick* *Montanas Chocolate Chip Cookies* (USA & Canada) (GF Meter:
gluten free facility)

Thank you to all who have offered their feedback and compliments on the
website, we really appreciate your insight.

All the very best,

Denis

--
Dealing with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity?
Get updated facts for the food you need. www.myGlutenFacts.com