From:
David_Wojtasczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David_Wojtasczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:12:30 -0400

Hi all,

Thanks to all who submitted info on testing. This is what I've received so
far:

Some of these may be duplicates. I am summarizing from several sources.

Hematology:
Complete blood cell count
Platelet count

Laboratory tests:
Iron level, total iron-binding capacity determination, ferritin level*
Vitamin B12 and folate levels
Calcium and phosphate levels
Alkaline phosphatase level
Blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels
Albumin and total serum protein levels
Aspartate transaminase and alanine transaminase levels
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Vitamin K
Magnesium
Celiac Panel
Spectracell Testing
Zinc
Selenium
L-Carnitate
CQ-10
Iron/Iron Stores

Imaging:
Dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) of spine and hip
Dexa scan for hip bone density

Serologic tests:
Quantitative IgA antiendomysial antibody or quantitative IgA
antitransglutaminase (tTG-IgA
Total Serum IgA to test for IgA deficiency
Anti-endomysial antibody test (EMA-IgA
HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 gene tests for celiac

Quantitative IgA and IgG antigliadin antibodies

Thanks again,
David in Austin