From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 00:15:43 -0400

We've had 80 degree days with the trees blooming and the birds building their nests.  I would say this is a sign that SPRING is definitely on its way.  OHHH, I can't wait!!

Cali Fine Foods
All Natural, GF Seasonings
No Gluten, lactose, yeast, trans-fats, preservatives, or MSG.
We're Naturally Good!!

Order at www.califinefoods.com  or
Call toll free:  877-491-8773 to place your order.

Looking for something delicious, gluten-free, and easy for an Easter Breakfast?

Check out the recipe for "Sunshine Egg & Pepper Puff" at http://www.califinefoods.com/recipes.html.  Click on the "Entree Recipe" link to get to this recipe.

Don't forget to purchase Spicy Fiesta ahead of time for your Cinco de Mayo celebration.  Check out the online recipes for all kinds of ways to use Spicy Fiesta for a delicious Cinco de Mayo celebration.  Recipes include tacos, enchiladas, salsa, quick burritos, black bean soup with yogurt & salsa, black bean, corn, & rice salad.  Or, just add Spicy Fiesta to soft cream cheese along with shredded cheddar cheese and stir well.  Serve with a knife on tostitos or gf chips.

All Cali Gourmet Seasonings are only $2.09 each and every day at www.califinefoods.com or by phone.

BUY 11 PACKAGES OF ANY COMBINATION UNTIL APRIL 10TH AND RECEIVE 1 FREE PACKAGE OF CALI OF YOUR CHOICE.

IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY GETTING THE SPECIAL TO GO THROUGH ON OUR FORM, ORDER THE 11 AND PAY FOR THEM.  THEN EMAIL [log in to unmask] AND TELL ME WHICH 1 SEASONING TO MAKE YOUR FREE EXTRA SEASONING.

We'll see you at the Detroit GF Food Fair on April 14th.

We'll also see you at the Suffolk County, Long Island Conference on April 29th.

Today's Diet & Nutrition tested gluten-free foods for an article in March/April 2007 edition.  The editor listed her favorite Cali item as Sweet & Spicy BBQ on shrimp - so if you haven't given it a try - do!

We look forward to meeting you!

Have a great week!!

Judy Hill
Cali Fine Foods