From:
Charles Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 07:18:01 EDT

The post about living next to wheat fields prompted me to post this message.

I've tried to be GF for over 2 months now.  The biggest change has been an
apparent increase in sensitivity to gluten.  I know right away when I've
erred and it's fairly easy to pinpoint the most likely culprit.

Now the question.  Has anyone experienced problems with their tap water after
going GF?  I normally drink bottled but occasionally run out.  I've noticed
lately that drinking my tap water produces a lot of gurgling and a sick
feeling.  Bottled water never does.  Has anyone experienced this?  Obviously
tap water is not a grain but it's also not pure H2O either.

Also, does anyone have any info on any of the following?  When I reintroduced
them, one of them threw me for a loop for 3 days.  I found nothing in the
archives.

Kwai garlic pills, Ginsana, Solaray St.  John's Wort (the last is not labeled
GF but does emphatically state it contains only what's on the label, all of
which is OK).

     Thanks,
     Chuck