From:
Beth Hartog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Hartog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 12:38:31 -0500

I am travelling to PR to the Westin Rio Mar  in Rio Grande Puerto Rico in
November.  I have talked with the Executive Chef who says "we can
accomodate any special diet" . They asked me to email all of the
requirements needed to prepare our meals.  Does anyone have any concise
(yet complete)  description of how to prepare GF meals and avoid cross
contamination.  I guess it should be written in such a way that chef's
would clearly understand all of the issues.  Thanks Beth in Maine