From:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 21:09:01 -0800

To those able to come
 We have two meetings scheduled in the next 8 weeks, the first is Thursday
march 12 at 7-9pm at the Pearkes Bldg, Corner of Haro Rd and Arbutus in
Victoria. It will be our Annual General Meeting and giant pasta sale. We
have 800lbs of pasta of assorted types at 50 cents a pound.
The second will be at Sunday April 26th 2-4pm when Dr. Hugh Freeman from
the Department of Medicine (Gastroenterology) and Pathology, University of
British Columbia and the Health Sciences Centre Hospital Vancouver, will
speak to us on his Research work related to Celiac Disease. Same location.
All welcome.

Mike Rose, Victoria BC
President, Victoria Chapter
Canadian Celiac Assoc.