From:
"Donald D. Kasarda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 09:52:44 PDT

It is my personal opinion that the post by Len B. of the Discovery Group
with the above subject heading is outrageous and innappropriate for the
celiac list.  Perhaps we should invite the Montana Freemen to provide a
discourse on civil liberties for the list. I suspect that the people who
suffered severe and irreversible neurological damage from taking tryptophan
are all supportive of their rights to take anything they please and will
write to their congressmen in support of the Discovery Group.  In a more
serious vein, I do think the FDA should be invited to reply to the Discovery
Group post.  I think list subscribers might be surprised by what they learn.

Don Kasarda