From:
Alden Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 1995 14:53:03 -0300

Karen Bulmer wrote:

>You know how the eye doctor says is this "better or worse".  Well my gastro
>said that I would feel much better after following the GF diet, I would have
>more energy, blah, blah, blah.  Well here it is almost 1 year later and I
>have never felt worse in my life.  I am tired for no reason, somewhat
>depressed, ie. have had days where I feel like crying for no reason (can't
>pinpoint a reason). Are these typical celiac kind of symptoms?  Irregular
>bowels, have eaten buckets of fruit, vegies, popcorn to try to get things
>running again, but never as smoothly as prior to GF diet.

You could still be getting gluten and not realize it.Have you joined a Celiac
Group locally for more info and support?  Another reason could be food
allergies or intolerances.  I have them.  When I eat something I should not I
feel up tight, tear jerky, and my digestive system is upset also.  Sometimes
my skin breaks out as well.  If you have any questions please reply.  Good
luck it isn't easy.  Carol Parker Westfield Canada.