From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:49:16 -0500

we are taking three gf kids to FL over the holidays.  Any suggestions for
eating out/gf shopping in this area will be much appreciated.  Also planning
day trips to Busch Gardens, Cypress Gardens, and Homosassa Srpings, so any
knowledge anybody has about those areas would be very helpful.  We are
accustomed to traveling, eating out, and "winging it", so i am not in need
of general advice, just specific restaurants and/or shops that people have
found especially good and helpful - Thanks very much!!  Lynn