From:
Peggy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:41:06 -0400

Hi, thanks for all the support!!!!  Out of 13 responses, 4 suggested dh.  Several of you suggested dietary triggers - dairy, soy, etc.  A couple of you thought I must be ingesting gluten.  Two responders thought I should avoid all topicals with gluten.  One of you made homeopathic recommendations.  Susan, thanks for your offer of support -  I agree, stress probablly makes it worse.
My dermatologist prescribed a cortisol cream for the "eczema".  My naturopath asked how else my diet has changed since going gf.  She thinks it's all the peanut butter and peanuts I've been eating (daily).  I'm eliminating all nuts, and am seeing an improvement - will let you know.
I'm really enjoying all the info I'm receiving on this list - thanks to you all, Peggy