From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:35:33 -0400

Does anyone know of a way I can get in touch with Dr. Schar by email.  Their
web page is not in English.
If anyone can answer my question I might not have to get in touch with them.
I bought a package of Pizzirilli at the health food store yesterday.  I did
not notice until today that the date on the bottom is an expiration date and
says 040403.
It says "best by".  I wanted to give it to my mom along with other products.
Anyone know if it would still be good.  I would not care if it was for me
but since I am giving it to my mom I would like to make sure.

Ginny