From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 18:25:22 GMT

The Listowners are pleased to announce that another lead article from
the Gluten-Free Living newsletter is available as a reference file.  The
article was written by Kemp Randolph, Ph. D., a science consultant who
has both Type I diabetes and Celiac Disease.

It is available by sending these commands to:

        GET CELIAC TMPFILE6 CELIAC
        // EOJ

Please do not REPLY to the List asking for this file.  If you have not
updated the address changes for our computer host (St Johns), it is
also available at the old Listserve address.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners