From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:31:33 -0800

Quick & easy.  It was a BIG HIT this weekend at a large family gathering.
If I have leftover flour mix, I store it in the freezer until I make this
again.  ~Valerie in Tacoma

Turmeric Baked Chicken

cut up chicken pieces

1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup corn starch
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon paprika

Lightly grease baking pan(s).  Mix dry ingredients.  Shake chicken pieces
one or two at a time in dry mixture.  Place chicken pieces in pan.  Bake at
375 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes.