From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:05:03 EDT

I recently received this message and want to share. I have no interest in
this company, but they do have GREAT products.

Great News
As part of our ongoing effort to spread our products to the  celiac
community all over, Katz is slowly but surely getting into Ingles  starting with
the famous small Dinner rolls that will be available starting this  week with
great pricing.
We are looking forward to serving you through Ingles  with more and more of
our products. Ingles is located in NC, SC and GA.

Best Regards
David

Katz Gluten Free Bake Shop
51 Forest Rd.