Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:28:50 -0500

-Famous Dave's BBQ

-Pizza Ranch

- Kalahari has GF options at all the restaurants, even the waterpark bar has
a note about gf smoothies; at the Kalhari's resort, to their Great Karoo
restaurant, The chef will come out personally and take your order. We have
frequented this place on many occasions. My daughter was thrilled to have
french fries! They prepared in a separate pan just for her. Also had GF
dessert there too.

-The Barn Restaurant and Bar, S5566 Highway 123, Baraboo, WI, (608)
356-2161. They have a dedicated fryer and gluten free beer. The owner has
celiac

-I ate at Applebee's and Cracker Barrel without issues.

-Moosehead pizza has gluten free pizza.

-Great Wolf Lodge

***High Rock Café***

***Sprecher's Restaurant***

-Uno Chicago Grill

-The Cheese Factory (vegan breakfast and lunch)

- Field's Steak House Ishnala (In Lake Delton)

-reviews of GF-friendly places in the Wisconsin Dells area on our website,
GlutenFreeTravelSite (  <http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/>
http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ), which is a website containing
thousands of user-submitted GF dining and travel reviews from around the
world, searchable by location.